- Obtained a verdict of $7.25 million, which is the largest verdict ever for a case involving LASIK medical malpractice.
- Obtained the second largest verdict of $5.4 million, including a record $3 million for his client’s pain and suffering alone.
- Settled malpractice case in Maryland for $1,000,000 for the negligent performance of LASIK surgery.
- Settled LASIK malpractice case against prominent New York City LASIK surgeon for $950,000 for a house wife without economic loss.
- Obtained $750,000 settlement a victim of LASIK surgery in Washington, DC.
- A jury returned a verdict of $772,000 against a LASIK surgeon in San Diego, California, for LASIK surgery negligence.
- Obtained multiple six-figure settlements on behalf of clients all over the county for their respective eye related negligence claims.
- Successfully sued manufacturer of excimer laser used in LASIK surgery for product liability.
- In settling an asthma-related medical malpractice claim against Jamaica Hospital Center for $1.8 million, Todd J. Krouner obtained an extraordinary decision permitting punitive damages against the hospital.
- Settled recto-vaginal medical malpractice case against Metropolitan Hospital in New York City, New York for $3 million.
- Settled the motor-vehicle case involving the underaged drunk driver with Allstate and Chubb for $250,000 and $1.5 million, respectfully.
- Settled with the New York City night club for $1.5M, where its bouncer sustained serious personal injuries, including traumatic brain damage and partial deafness.
Obtained multi-million settlement for three million of customers of Cablevision Systems Corporationand CSC Holdings, LLC. The action arose from Cablevision’s failure to provide subscribers with any credit in connection with the two-week blackout of Fox Television Network’s programming in October 2010.
Settle discrimination claims for $600,000 against client’s former employer that discriminated on the basis of her FMLA leave, and also because of her subsequent pregnancy, and because of her age.
Obtained a substantial settlement for a client in the case against her former employer for discrimination.